Business start-up supportBaden-Württemberg
Receiving good advice is the cornerstone of any successful business start-up, and the South Baden Trade Association is here to provide expert support. Its free one-day business assessment service is funded by the Ministry of Economic Affairs, Labour and Housing through the European Social Fund, and by the trade association itself.
The one-day business assessment includes:
- 1. Appraisal of your business idea
- 2. Provision of sector-specific information
- 3. Advice on locations
- 4. Overview of the competition
Business start-ups benefit from
- comprehensive sector knowledge and experienced retail advice
- access to valuable commercial data
- contact to decision makers for loans
- detailed knowledge of the local area
Tip: Further information in the business start-up support service is available from the trade association's website.
Your contactat the south baden trade association
Handelsverband Südbaden e.V.
Obere Laube 81 | 78462 Konstanz
Tel: +49 (0)7531 22934
Fax: +49 (0)7531 16387