of the Council of Constance
To mark the 600th anniversary of the Council of Constance, there are a number of tours that explore this medieval world event – the only time the election of a pope was held north of the Alps. They also take a closer look at some of the personalities and events of the time, including church reformer Jan Hus, local citizen Ulrich Richental, the election itself and stories of amorous escapades...
600TH ANNIVERSARY OF THE COUNCIL OF CONSTANCE
- Auf den Spuren des Konzils - of popes, heretics and courtesans.
- Hofnarr, Spion und Richental - eyewitness testimony.
- Hus in Konstanz - a church reformer's tragic end.
- Mit dem Ritter unterwegs - the Council of Constance and the Middle Ages.
- Love and purgatory.
- Food and drink in the Middle Ages.
- Ein Kardinal und der Sekretär des Papstes geben sich die Ehre.
If you are interested in one of this guided tours please don't hesitate to contact us. Contact details can be found below.
Tel: +49 (0)7531 1330-26
Fax: +49 (0)7531 1330-70