Travelling to constanceby bus, train, boat and plane
Constance is easily accessible by plane via Zurich, Friedrichshafen, Stuttgart or Munich, or by train or coach, or across the lake by boat, ferry or catamaran.
TRAVEL OPTIONS TO CONSTANCE AT A GLANCE:
TRAVELLING BY TRAIN
- For Deutsche Bahn travel information call +49 (0)800 150 7090 (voice response system, free from German landlines) or visit www.bahn.com/en
TRAVELLING BY AIR
- Via Bodense-Airport Friedrichhafen: train to Friedrichshafen Stadt, then by bus or catamaran to Constance
- Via Zurich Airport: hourly trains to Constance, there is a train stop at the airport
- Via Munich Airport: S-Bahn train to the central bus station, then by coach to Constance, or S-Bahn train to Munich main train station and then train to Constance.
- Via Stuttgart Airport: train or coach to Constance, municipal rail lines (S-Bahn) S2 or S3 to Stuttgart main station (Hauptbahnhof) and transfer to train to Constance (via Singen)
- Via St. Gallen-Altenrhein Airport: train from St. Gallen to Constance
TRAVELLING ACROSS THE LAKE
- Bodensee-Schiffsbetriebe ferries and cruises
- Meersburg to Konstanz car ferry
- Friedrichshafen to Konstanz catamaran
TRAVELLING BY COACH
- For route planners and current timetables for coach travel visit www.busradar.com, www.checkmybus.de, or www.fernbusse.de.