Reduced to the essentials, the Business Compass is a guide for entrepreneurs that provides all the important information about Constance as a business location.
The Constance Business Compass is a guide for entrepreneurs and those hoping to start their own business, providing essential, well-researched information about Constance as a commercial hub. Efficient networks and good business contacts are key to running a successful business, which is why the Business Compass contains recommendations and advice on important service providers and contacts in Constance. Two-thirds of companies surveyed – in 2014 – rate Constance as a very good or good location for businesses. Entrepreneurs and start-ups can take advantage of the many benefits that relocating to Constance has and build a successful business.
The teams of the economic development agency and of Marketing und Tourismus Konstanz GmbH are responsible for the following areas:
- Assisting local businesses with all questions relating to Constance as a commercial hub
- Providing support to start-ups and young entrepreneurs
- Handling approval processes
- Land management and commercial property searches
- Establishing and developing business networks in Constance
- Management surveys and promoting the local job market
- Increasing the town’s attractiveness as a commercial hub, for example via targeted advertising, trade fairs and roadshows